Claim Missing Document

Found 4 Documents

AKUNTANSI PERPAJAKAN DALAM PENGGABUNGAN USAHA (Studi Kasus Pada Perusahaan Listed Di BEI) Hendrian, Hendrian; Muktiyanto, Ali
Jurnal Organisasi Dan Manajemen Vol 7 No 1 (2011)
Publisher : LPPM Universitas Terbuka

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (100.451 KB)


In accounting, there are two methods used in recording business combinations i.e purchase and pooling of interest method. Purchase method has ameasurable indication with the withdrawal of cash beside the cost of business combination and stock issuance costs incurred by the company buyer. In addition to that, there will be changes of ownership. The assets acquired by a business entity are recorded and recognized at market value. As a consequence, the excess of fixed assets will be recorded as goodwill. Meanwhile if the business combination uses the pooling of interest method, then the amount of assets, debts and rights of shareholders that are reported by the affiliated companies will be recognized in accordance with its book value. APB No.16 notes that there are 12 requirements that must be met when using pooling of interest method. If it does not meet any of these requirements then the combined companies must use the purchase method. There is no goodwill in pooling interest method. It means that in the merger process there is no obligation to pay taxes since it based on book value and no goodwill.
The Effect of Financial and Non-Financial Indicators on the Profitability of Islamic Commercial Banks in Indonesia Mardillasari, Rafika; HS, Sufyati; Muktiyanto, Ali
Jurnal Organisasi dan Manajemen Vol. 17 No. 1 (2021): January - June
Publisher : LPPM Universitas Terbuka

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.33830/jom.v17i1.971.2021


This study aims to analyze the influence of financial indicators (CAR, FDR, BOPO, NIM, NPF) and non-financial (number of bank offices, market share, GCG, CSR) on profitability that is proxied by Return on Assets (ROA) of Islamic Banks in 2014 -2018. The data source used is secondary data from 2014-2018. Data analysis techniques used are descriptive analysis, multiple linear regression analysis and the classic assumption test. Findings. The results of the study are that CAR does not have a significant negative effect. FDR does not have a significant negative directional effect. BOPO has a significant negative effect. NIM has a positive positive significant effect. NPF has a significant negative effect. The number of bank offices has no significant positive effect. Market share does not have a significant negative directional effect. GCG does not have a significant negative effect. CSR has a significant negative effect. The adjusted R2 value is 73.21% while the remaining 26.79% is influenced by other variables outside the study so the researcher should further add other variables.
How Indonesian Accounting Education Providers Meet the Demand of the Industry Setyaningrum, Dyah; Muktiyanto, Ali; Hermawan, Ancella A
Publisher : Universitas Prasetiya Mulya

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.21632/irjbs.8.1.1133


Jurnal Akuntansi dan Keuangan Indonesia Vol. 8, No. 2
Publisher : UI Scholars Hub

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar


This study aims to examine the effect of interdependence mechanisms of corporate governance on company performance (Agrawal and Knoeber 1996). These mechanisms are: managerial ownership, institutional ownership, independent commissioner, board size, debt policy, dividend policy, market concentration, and market share with the control variables are growth, size, and firm ages. Test results on 349 firm-years using OLS regression for each mechanism and 2SLS regression for simultaneous testing indicate the presence of interdependence between the mechanisms. both parsial and simultanously; managerial ownership and dividend policy does not significantly influence on the banking efficiency. Significant positive effect of the board size and institutional ownership when tested by OLS did not recur when tested simultaneously using 2SLS. Instead, the independent commissioner when tested by 2SLS have significant negative effect but using OLS no significant effect. There are three variables of corporate governance mechanisms have consistent effect on the banking efficiency; debt policy has significant negative effect, while the market concentration and market share have significant positive effect. Different results between the tests using OLS and 2SLS emphasize the interdependence of these mechanisms is also shown that application of the policy of corporate governance mechanisms should be done carefully so that the expected performance can be achieved.