Claim Missing Document
Check
Articles

Found 7 Documents
Search

THE EFFECT OF QUALITY OF SERVICE, IMAGE, AND BUSINESS ETHICS ON SATISFACTION AND LOYALITY OF PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS IN MAKASSAR CITY Azhari, Aslan; Modding, Basri; Labbase, Ilham; Plyriadi, Annas
International Journal of Management Progress Vol 1 No 2 (2020): International Journal of Management Progress
Publisher : Institute for Research and Community Service

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (828.296 KB) | DOI: 10.35326/ijmp.v1i2.558

Abstract

Research related to the Effect of Service Quality, Image, and Business Ethics on Patient Satisfaction and Loyalty at Hospitals in Makassar City. This research was conducted which aims to: (1) test and analyze the effect of service quality, image, business ethics on patient satisfaction, (2) test and analyze the effect of service quality, image, business ethics on patient loyalty, (3) test and analyze the effect satisfaction with patient loyalty, (4) test and analyze the indirect effect of service quality, image, and business ethics on patient loyalty through mediating patient satisfaction. This study uses primary data through distributing questionnaires to a total of 203 inpatients as samples from the total number of patients in 2018 totaling 69.337, data collection was carried out from December 2019 to January 2020. Data were analyzed using Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) analysis with program assistance AMOS and SPSS. The results showed that (1) service quality, image, and business ethics had a positive and significant direct effect on patient satisfaction, (2) service quality, image, and business ethics had a positive and significant direct effect on patient loyalty, (3) satisfaction has a positive and not significant direct effect on patient loyalty, (4) an indirect relationship of service quality, image, and business ethics, through mediation satisfaction has a positive and not significant effect on patient loyalty. This means that the provision of good quality services, the application of the hospital's image, and the application of ethical behavior will have a direct role in patient satisfaction and loyalty. Patient satisfaction does not significantly affect patient loyalty due to the existence of a system of tiered referral system which makes it impossible for patients to directly choose the hospital, except in an emergency. Quality of service, image, and business ethics through satisfaction has a positive and not significant effect on patient loyalty. This shows that patient satisfaction is not able to mediate to have a significant influence on patient loyalty.
PENGARUH STRUKTUR KEPEMILIKAN, PROFITABILITAS DAN AGRESIFITAS PAJAK TERHADAP PENGUNGKAPAN TANGGUNG JAWAB SOSIAL PERUSAHAAN TAMBANG YANG TERDAFTAR DI BEI Gustiningsih, Diah Ayu; Modding, Basri; Mursalim, Mursalim
Jurnal BISNIS & KEWIRAUSAHAAN Vol 5 No 1 (2016): Jurnal BISNIS & KEWIRAUSAHAAN
Publisher : Jurnal BISNIS & KEWIRAUSAHAAN

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (519.362 KB)

Abstract

This research was conducted with the aim of: (1) examine and analyze the influence of institutional ownership structure effect on corporate social responsibility disclousure, (2) examine and analyze the influence of managerial ownership structure effect on corporate social responsibility disclousure (3) test and analyze the effect on the profitability of the corporate social responsibility disclousure, (4) test and analyze the influence of tax aggressive  effect on corporate social responsibility disclousure. This research using secondary data financial stattement from 2010 until 2013 on BEI of South Sulawesi Province with population of 25 minning corporate and 12 corporate are sampled. This study uses multiple linear regression as a tool to analyze the data, and processed with statistical program SPSS 21.0. he results of this study show that, (1) institutional ownership has no effect on the corporate social responsibility disclosure.(2) influence the effect of managerial ownership on the corporate social responsibility disclosure. (3) Profitability has no effect on the corporate social responsibility disclosure (4) Tax Aggressiveness effect on  corporate social responsibility disclosure.
The Effect of Quality of Service, Image, and Business Ethics on Satisfaction and Loyality of Patients in Hospitals in Makassar City Azhari, Aslan; Modding, Basri; Labbase, Ilham; Plyriadi, Annas
International Journal of Management Progress Vol 1 No 2 (2020): International Journal of Management Progress
Publisher : Institute for Research and Community Service

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.35326/ijmp.v1i2.558

Abstract

Research related to the Effect of Service Quality, Image, and Business Ethics on Patient Satisfaction and Loyalty at Hospitals in Makassar City. This research was conducted which aims to: (1) test and analyze the effect of service quality, image, business ethics on patient satisfaction, (2) test and analyze the effect of service quality, image, business ethics on patient loyalty, (3) test and analyze the effect satisfaction with patient loyalty, (4) test and analyze the indirect effect of service quality, image, and business ethics on patient loyalty through mediating patient satisfaction. This study uses primary data through distributing questionnaires to a total of 203 inpatients as samples from the total number of patients in 2018 totaling 69.337, data collection was carried out from December 2019 to January 2020. Data were analyzed using Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) analysis with program assistance AMOS and SPSS. The results showed that (1) service quality, image, and business ethics had a positive and significant direct effect on patient satisfaction, (2) service quality, image, and business ethics had a positive and significant direct effect on patient loyalty, (3) satisfaction has a positive and not significant direct effect on patient loyalty, (4) an indirect relationship of service quality, image, and business ethics, through mediation satisfaction has a positive and not significant effect on patient loyalty. This means that the provision of good quality services, the application of the hospital's image, and the application of ethical behavior will have a direct role in patient satisfaction and loyalty. Patient satisfaction does not significantly affect patient loyalty due to the existence of a system of tiered referral system which makes it impossible for patients to directly choose the hospital, except in an emergency. Quality of service, image, and business ethics through satisfaction has a positive and not significant effect on patient loyalty. This shows that patient satisfaction is not able to mediate to have a significant influence on patient loyalty.
Antecedents and Consequences of Motivational: How Leadership, Organizational Culture and Competence Affect Performance Anggoro KR, M. Yusuf Alfian Rendra; Modding, Basri; Gani, Achmad; Sukmawati S, St.
JURNAL MANAJEMEN BISNIS Vol 8 No 2 (2021): September - Manajemen Bisnis
Publisher : Pusat Penerbitan dan Publikasi Ilmiah Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Muslim Indonesia

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.33096/jmb.v8i2.894

Abstract

The study collected primary data from 131 respondents via questionnaires and used the entire population as a sample. The study lasted three months, from April to June 2021. Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) was used to analyze the data. The findings of this study indicate that: (1) motivation is positively influenced by leadership, organizational culture, and competence. (2) While leadership has a positive but not statistically significant effect on performance, organizational culture, competence, and motivation all have a positive and statistically significant impact on performance. (3) While leadership and competence have a positive and significant effect on motivational performance, organizational culture has a positive but insignificant effect on motivational performance. This means that while leadership and competence have been shown to increase the motivation of the State Civil Apparatus, leadership alone has not been shown to increase performance, while good organizational culture, competence, and motivation have been shown to increase performance. On the other hand, leadership and competence have been shown to increase performance through motivation, whereas organizational culture, competence, and motivation have been shown to increase performance.
PENGARUH TEKNOLOGI INFORMASI, KEAHLIAN PEMAKAI DAN INTENSITAS PEMAKAIAN TERHADAP KUALITAS INFORMASI AKUNTANSI PADA PT. BANK RAKYAT INDONESIA (PERSERO), TBK MAKASSAR Azizah Mirdin, Andi Azzah; Modding, Basri; Mursalim, Mursalim
INVOICE : JURNAL ILMU AKUNTANSI Vol 3, No 1 (2021): Maret 2021
Publisher : Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Makassar

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (811.252 KB) | DOI: 10.26618/inv.v3i1.4970

Abstract

This research is using quantitative study aimed to see the influence of information technologi use, user expertise, and the intensity of usage on the quality of accounting information. The population of this study was PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero), Tbk, Makassar Branch. The selection of the sample with total sampling methods. The data used in this study of primary data. Data analysis techniques using multiple regression analysis. The results of this study indicate that information technologi use, user expertise, and the intensity of usage have a positive effect and significant on quality of accounting information. Keyword: Information Technologi Use, User Expertise, The Intensity Of Usage, and Quality Of Accounting Information
PENGARUH PARTISIPASI PENYUSUNAN ANGGARAN TERHADAP KINERJA MANAJERIAL DENGAN JOB RELEVANT INFORMATION SEBAGAI VARIABEL MODERATING Rahman, Usman; modding, Basri; Amiruddin, Amiruddin
INVOICE : JURNAL ILMU AKUNTANSI Vol 2, No 2 (2020): September 2020
Publisher : Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Makassar

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (949.132 KB) | DOI: 10.26618/inv.v2i2.4117

Abstract

This study aims to determine and test empirically the influence of budgetary participation on managerial performance with Job Relevant Information as a moderating variable. The variables used in this research are the participation of budget preparation as independent variable, and Job Relevant Information as moderating variable, while the implementation of managerial performance as dependent variable. This study uses quantitative methods because it emphasizes the testing of theories through the measurement of research variables with and perform data analysis with statistical procedures. The type of data used in this study is the primary data. Primary data was obtained from the distribution of questionnaires to several OPD Kabupaten Pinrang. Sampling method used is by using the sampling formula with the sample obtained as many as 176 respondents. Hypothesis testing was done by using multiple regression statistic test and regression analysis of moderation with residual approach. The results showed that the participation of budget preparation has a positive and significant effect on managerial performance. Based on criteria of moderating variable from result of MRA, job relevant information in this research is moderating variable. Job relevant information strengthens the relationship between budgetary participation with managerial performance as seen from t test result and anova test after input interaction variable, it is known that probability significance above 0,05 is significant.
THE EFFECT OF MADRASAH HEAD LEADERSHIP, ACADEMIC SUPERVISION AND FUNCTIONAL TRAINING ON TEACHER PERFORMANCE ALIYAH MADRASAH INTHE DISTRICT OF BARRU ABDUL GANI; Modding, Basri; Andi Bunyamin; Syahid, Akhmad
Proximal: Jurnal Penelitian Matematika dan Pendidikan Matematika Vol. 4 No. 2 (2021): Volume 4 Nomor 2 tahun 2021
Publisher : Universitas Cokroaminoto Palopo

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.30605/proximal.v4i2.1332

Abstract

This research was conducted with the aim to; (1) examine and analyze the influence of Madrasah head leadership, academic supervision, and functional training on the performance of Madrasah Aliyah teachers (2) examine and analyze the influence of Madrasah head leadership on the performance of Madrasa Aliyah teachers (3) examine and analyze the effect of Madrasah head supervision on the performance of Mardasar Aliyah teachers (4) examine and analyze the effect of functional training on the performance of Madrasah Aliyah teachers in kabupaten Barru, and This research uses primary data and secondary data, primary data through a survey on Madrasah Aliyah in kabupaten Barru which was conducted from September to November 2020 with a population of 273 teachers from 12 Madrasah Aliyah. Determination of the sample using the slovin formula, which is 12 Madrasah Aliyah and 162 respondents were selected. Secondary data includes document data in Madrasah resulting from teacher performance assessments conducted by the head of Madrasah each year. The data analysis used is descriptive to explain and describe the research data, while the quantitative data analysis uses Multiple Linear Regression analysis tool with SPSS program. The results of this research, there are value (R2/r-square) of 0.976. Means that 97.6 percent of the independent variables are madrasah principal leadership, academic supervision, and functional training simultaneously affect the dependent variable on the performance of madrasah aliyah teachers and the rest is about 2.4% affect the other variables that are not included in this research. And variably, the leadership of the madrasah principal has a positive and significant effect on the performance of madrasah aliyah teachers in Barru by 96.9 percent, while the other 13.1 percent can be explained by other factors not examined in this research, and academic supervision has an effect positive and significant impact on teacher performance at madrasah aliyah in Barru. by 89.1 percent, while the other 10.9 percent can be explained by other factors, as well as, functional training has a significant effect on the performance of madrasah aliyah teachers in Barru by 72.1 percent, while the other 27.9 percent can be explained by other factors, and subsequently the leadership of the head of the state madrasah aliyah, and the implementation of academic supervision and functional training is better than private madrasah aliyah in Barru.