murrah, adanan
Unknown Affiliation

Published : 2 Documents Claim Missing Document
Claim Missing Document
Check
Articles

Found 2 Documents
Search

THE INFLUENCE OF PROMOTIONS ON DECISIONS SITINJAK VILLAGE COMMUNITY USING SAVING PRODUCTS HAJJ IN SHARIA BANK yuliana, annisa; siregar, fatahuddin; murrah, adanan; pramudia, veri
Journal Of Sharia Banking Vol 1, No 1 (2020)
Publisher : http://jurnal.iain-padangsidimpuan.ac.id/index.php/jsbanking/index

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (603.238 KB)

Abstract

Without promotion, it is not expected that customers can get to know the bank, therefore, promotion is the most effective means of attracting and retaining customers. One of the objectives of bank promotion is to inform all types of products offered and try to attract new prospective customers. Promotion is not only a communication tool between companies and customers, but also as a tool to influence customers. Customer decisions are alternative choices of decisions made by customers to use the products offered by the company. This research is a quantitative study using simple regression analysis. The collection technique used by researchers in this study is to use a questionnaire and through observation of individuals whose information is needed in this study. Questionnaire is a data collection technique that is done by giving a set of statements or written questions to respondents to be answered. The sample used in this study were 34 respondents. Data processing is done with SPSS version 22. The results of the coefficient of determination (R2) can be seen that the R Square value of 0.443 means that the promotion variable is able to explain the decision variable to be a customer by 44.3 percent while the remaining 55.7 percent is explained by other variables not included in this model. In another sense that there are still variables that influence the decision to become a customer in addition to promotion. Based on the results of this study indicate a significant influence that is the promotion of decisions with a ttable tcount (2.036 5.041).
Rahn Tasjily Product Development Strategy at PT. Pegadaian (Persero) Sharia Service Unit Mandailing Natal suaibah, suaibah; rasyid, arbanur; murrah, adanan; annam, rahmat
Journal Of Sharia Banking Vol 2, No 2 (2021)
Publisher : Institut Agama Islam Negeri Padangsidimpuan

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.24952/jsb.v2i2.5043

Abstract

The background of the problem in this study is that the product development strategy rahn tasjily has been implemented well with evidence that there are some customers who have become customers of tasjily rain products, but the process in increasing the number of customers has still not increased. The formulation of this research problem is how the product development strategy rahn tasjily at PT. Pegadaian (Persero) Sharia Service Unit Mandailing Natal, any obstacles in developing the number of customers of rahn tasjily products at PT. Pegadaian (Persero) Sharia Service Unit Mandailing Natal. This research uses qualitative approaches with data collection techniques in the form of interview guidelines, observation and documentation, data reduction analysis techniques, data presentation, and conclusion withdrawal. The subject of this study is the leadership and employees of PT. Pegadaian (Persero) Unit of Sharia Services Mandailing Natal and customers as many as 4 people, the data source used is primary data and secondary data. The results showed that rahn tasjily product development strategy in PT. Pegadaian (Persero) Mandailing Natal Sharia Service Unit is a marketing mix that is one of them with promotion through social media, direct promotion, jumping into the field, and socialization. The strategy has not increased because the public does not know the product rahn tasjily well. Constraints of PT. Pegadaian (Persero) Sharia Service Unit Mandaiiling Natal in marketing products to improve there are some of the promotions that are done less, lack of socialization, limited operational costs. And the assumption of the community that pawnshops only as a place to pawn money.