Claim Missing Document

Found 2 Documents

Influence of Performance Health Social Insurance Security Administering Agency and Quality of Health Services on Community Satisfaction at DKI Jakarta Province Wikandono Wikandono; Muh. Ilham; Khasan Effendy; Sampara Lukman
Budapest International Research and Critics Institute (BIRCI-Journal): Humanities and Social Sciences Vol 5, No 1 (2022): Budapest International Research and Critics Institute February
Publisher : Budapest International Research and Critics University

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.33258/birci.v5i1.4455


DKI Jakarta Provincial Government which oversees health service centers such as Class A, B, C, D Public Hospitals and Puskesmas has made efforts to improve the quality of services from various aspects, but BPJS beneficiaries are still heard complaining about differences in attitudes and service procedures with and without using BPJS Health. Meanwhile, important aspects of service that must be met by health service centers as BPJS partners are Tangibles, providing clean facilities, neat treatment rooms and the appearance of uniformed and neat health workers, as well as aspects of Assurance providing safe services, complete and capable medical records. provide information related to the actions taken. Referring to the description above, the researchers conducted an in-depth study through a study entitled The Effect of the Performance of the Social Security Administering Body (BPJS) on Health and the Quality of Health Services on Community Satisfaction, to be able to know clearly how big the influence is. This study aims to determine the effect of performance and quality on satisfaction. The research method uses quantitative research using a survey approach. The data collection technique used is by using a questionnaire distributed to respondents consisting of health workers and the community or patients as users of health services. From the results of the study, the coefficient of determination (R2 -adjusted = 0.561) means that 56.1% of the community satisfaction level is influenced by the performance of BPJS Kesehatan and the quality of health services and the remaining 43.9% is influenced by other variables not tested in this study.
Optimalisasi Pendapatan Asli Daerah (PAD) Upaya Peningkatan Kinerja Penyelenggaraan Pemerintah Kabupaten Lampung Utara Desyadi Desyadi; Murtir Jeddawi; Muh. Ilham; Faria Ruhana
Ekonomis: Journal of Economics and Business Vol 7, No 1 (2023): Maret
Publisher : Universitas Batanghari Jambi

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.33087/ekonomis.v7i1.1059


This study aims to analyze the optimization of increasing PAD North Lampung Regency Government which is one of the regencies in Lampung Province which has a lot of potential resources to be developed and managed optimally. Optimizing regional own-source revenue (PAD) is an effort to improve the performance of local government administration as stated in the vision and mission and then implemented through planning document programs and activities (RPJPD, RPJMD and RKPD). This research is a qualitative research with data collection methods using qualitative descriptive research methods. Data sources were obtained through interviews, observations and documents. After the collected data was analyzed again, data analysis techniques were used, namely the SWOT analysis method was used for data reduction, data presentation and data verification. This study was conducted in several SKPD that have the potential to produce PAD which has not been maximized so far. The results of the study show that the strategic environment related to PAD management in North Lampung Regency is produced with ordinate values of x= -0.03 and y = 0.55 which indicates that the SWOT results of this study are in quadrant III, namely a position that is weak internally but still has a chance to be developed. The suggested strategy to be a top priority for efforts to optimize PAD management in North Lampung Regency is the Weaknes-Opportunities Strategy.