Bambang Pramudya
Faculty of Agriculture Technology, Bogor Agricultural University (IPB), Darmaga Bogor 16680, West Java, Indonesia

Published : 6 Documents Claim Missing Document
Claim Missing Document
Check
Articles

Found 6 Documents
Search

The Setup Model Farm Machinery and Uquipment for Up Land Sugar Cane Industry Sigit Prabawa; Bambang Pramudya; Moeljarno Djojomartono; M.A Chozin
Jurnal Keteknikan Pertanian Vol. 14 No. 3 (2000): Buletin Keteknikan Pertanian
Publisher : PERTETA

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.19028/jtep.014.3.%p

Abstract

The objective of the research is to build the setup model of farmmachinery and equipment for zip land sugar cane indzlstry. From this model can be determined: (I) selection of farm machinery/equipment, (2)number farm machinery/equipment, and (3) optitnun? longevrty of ratoon.The result shows that the technolog?, consideration hus been the priniary consideration on farm tnachinery and eqztipnzent selection. The next is econonzy consideration. The attention for social and environment consideration is poor.
Database System for Land Suitability Analysis and Cultivation Information System of National Valuable Fruits . Santosa; Bambang Pramudya; Moeljarno Djojomartono; Kudang B. Seminar; . Strisno; Slamet Susanto
Jurnal Keteknikan Pertanian Vol. 14 No. 3 (2000): Buletin Keteknikan Pertanian
Publisher : PERTETA

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.19028/jtep.014.3.%p

Abstract

A database system has been developed to prodict land suitability and cultivation information of national valuable fruits. The database system covers commodity of fruits database, agro-ecological database, and salaccia and mango information database. "A computer program for determining the best of land suitability was designed based on fruits database and agroecological database.
KARAKTERISTIK LINGKUNGAN PERAIRAN SELAT RUPAT Syahril Nedi; Bambang Pramudya; Etty Riani; Manuwoto Manuwoto
Jurnal Ilmu Lingkungan Vol 4, No 1 (2010): Jurnal Ilmu Lingkungan
Publisher : Program Pascasarjana Universitas Riau

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.31258/jil.4.1.p.25-35

Abstract

Rupat Strait is one of small strait in Malacca Strait which located in among coastal of TownDumai area with the Rupat Island in Riau Province. Position of Rupat Strait semi-closed withthe condition of semi-diurnal tide has potency to cause the happening of oil accumulation interritorial water which can generate the damage of ecosystem territorial waters. Strait Rupatown the variety of various type mangrove representing habitat of various fish type and protectthe coast from wave and aberration. Various transportation activity, processing and oildistribution in coastal area of Dumai cause the territorial water of Strait of Rupat gristle to oilcontamination. Lubuk Gaung is a very sensitive regional to oil contamination. Pulau Ketam is asensitive criteria, but region Pelintung is inclusive of middle criteria untill is not sensitivity.
Alokasi Air dan Pengembangan Prasarana Penyediaan Air Baku di DAS Ciliman Isvan Taufik; Muhammad Yanuar J. Purwanto; Bambang Pramudya; Satyanto K. Saptomo
Jurnal Ilmu Lingkungan Vol 18, No 1 (2020): April 2020
Publisher : School of Postgraduate Studies, Diponegoro Univer

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (778.638 KB) | DOI: 10.14710/jil.18.1.171-184

Abstract

Ciliman Watershed is one of the second largest watersheds in Banten Province and is part of the Ciliman-Cibungur River Region, besides being a rice barn in Banten Province, its development has accelerated since the development of Panimbang Airport, Tanjung Lesung Special Economic Zone, and Serang Toll Road Development –Considering. Therefore, it is necessary to regulate the water allocation for various needs and the possibility of developing water supply infrastructure. WEAP is one of the hydrological software in evaluating and planning the water balance of a region. The WEAP approach method operates with the basic principle of water balance and allows the creation of scenarios based on existing conditions to investigate the impact of policies or alternative assumptions in the use and availability of water in the future.The purpose of this study includes; (1) Analyzing the potential availability of raw water in each Ciliman Sub-watershed, (2) Analyzing the raw water needs of the Ciliman watershed, (3). Analyzing water allocation for each raw water requirement in the Ciliman watershed to be fulfilled and (4). Analyzing the potential for developing raw water infrastructure in the Ciliman watershed. The types of data used in this study are secondary data including: (1) monthly rainfall data from the Ciliman reservoir rainfall observation station, Gunung Kencana, Bojong Manik and KP3 at year 1998 - 2015, (2) population data of Ciliman watershed region, (3) the amount of raw water needs data, (4) Irrigation networks around the Ciliman watershed data (5) maps of the Ciliman watershed, (6) Tools used in this study include computer units and WEAP software. The method used in this study basically is the water allocation based on the water balance and determining the order of priority needs. The results analysis obtained that based on 5 scenarios with 3 alternative dam construction the most optimal use of water is fifth scenario with the development of  an agricultural area of 3,200 ha and an average electricity generation potential of 0.96 MW in a year.
KAJIAN ASPEK ERGONOMI MIKRO PADA SISTEM KERJA AGRO INDUSTRI (Studi Kasus Pabrik Gula Pada Proses Tebang Angkut Dan Giling) Lamto Widodo; Bambang Pramudya; Sam Herodian; M. Faiz Syu’aib
JURNAL TEKNIK INDUSTRI Vol. 2 No. 1 (2012): Volume 2 No 1 Maret 2012
Publisher : Jurusan Teknik Industri, Fakultas Teknologi Indusri Universitas Trisakti

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.25105/jti.v2i1.7012

Abstract

Agro-industrial work system, especially the sugar industry is a very complex work systems. In the approach to ergonomics, system components can be divided into human (workers), equipment and materials, physical environment and organizational environment. Each component interacts with the pattern of interrelation in the principle of autopoeisis (self-organizing system). Ergonomics analysis of the each component are needed in order to design or redesign the system, to ensure that work system can be sustainabe. This paper discusses some of the ergonomic aspects of work systems, among others, physical workload of manual harvesting, manual transporting of sugarcane and physical environmental conditions in the factory include vibration, temperature, noise, and lighting, as well as employee perceptions of work facing the system. Based on the comparison value IRHR (increase ratio of heart rate) for each job, the workload of manual harvesting categorized in moderate and severe categories (IRHR between 1.27 to 1.66) and manual transporting categorized in heavy and very heavy (IRHR between 1.43 to 1, 93). The physical condition of the factory there are some of the data beyond the allowed limit, for example, the highest temperature reached 37 0C, very low illumination of 7.5 lux, and the noise reached 93.2 dB. While the boiler operator workload is very heavy category (IRHR 1.67). From some of these results, it can be concluded that conditions are less ergonomic work systems, and requires some improvement in microergonomics aspects.
Identification Identification of factors that influence carbon emissions in tropical peatland Vanda Julita Yahya; Supiandi Sabiham; Bambang Pramudya; Irsal Las
Biospecies Vol. 12 No. 2 (2019): Biospecies Vol. 12 No. 2, July 2019
Publisher : Universitas Jambi

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (342.871 KB) | DOI: 10.22437/biospecies.v12i2.5319

Abstract

Abstract. The research aimed to find out the relationship between water table and soil as well as the influence of chemical (peat water content, pH) and physical (cation exchange capacity = KTK) factors on CO2 emission. The research used simple mathematic analysis using secondary data. The research was conducted in oil palm plantation in Koto Gasib districk, Siak Regency, Riau. Objects researched were water table level, rainfall and peatland chemical-physical factors in oil palm plantation. Research result indicated that rainfall and days of rain had linear relationship with water table level. Water table level contributed 71.48% to GRK emission and the remaining 28.52% was influenced by other factors. Peatland pH contributed 91.41% to emission, and the remaining 8.59% was influenced by other factors. The influence of KTK on emission was 88.66 % and the remaining 11.34% was influenced by other factors. Water content of peatland had influence on GRK emission of 96.19% and the remaining 3.81 % was influenced by other factors. Conclusion: water table level, water content, pH, and KTK had significant influence on CO2 emission. Research result shows that water content has the biggest influence on CO2 release compare to water table, KTK and pH.