Rosmeli Rosmeli
Prodi Ekonomi Pembangunan, Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis, Universitas Jambi

Published : 3 Documents Claim Missing Document
Claim Missing Document
Check
Articles

Found 3 Documents
Search

Pengaruh dana perimbangan terhadap ketimpangan pembangunan di Provinsi Jambi Wanti Oktaviani; Zulgani Zulgani; Rosmeli Rosmeli
e-Jurnal Perspektif Ekonomi dan Pembangunan Daerah Vol. 6 No. 3 (2017): e-Jurnal Perspektif Ekonomi dan Pembangunan Daerah
Publisher : Konsentrasi Pembangunan Regional dan Publik, Prodi Ekonomi Pembangunan, Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis, Universitas Jambi

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (332.147 KB)

Abstract

This study aims to analyze: 1) inequality of development in Jambi Province; 3) the effect of general allocation funds (DAU), special allocation funds (DAK), and profit sharing funds (DBH) on inequality in development in Jambi Province. The data used are secondary data sourced from the Central Bureau of Statistics of Jambi Province. The data analysis tool uses Williams Index, and path analysis. The results of the study found that 1) The average Williamson Index value in Jambi Province during the period 2001-2016 is 0.392743, which means that there is a high inequality. 2) Simultaneously DAU, DAK, and DBH have a significant effect on inequality. together DAU, DAK, and DBH are able to explain inequality by 80.00%, while the remaining 20.00% is explained by other variables not found in this study. Partially the variables that significantly influence inequality are DBH while DAU and DAK have no significant effect.
Analisis faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi pendapatan pedagang kaki lima di Kota Jambi (studi kasus warung manisan Kecamatan Telanaipura) Ravisca Aulia Inderianti; Hardiani Hardiani; Rosmeli Rosmeli
e-Jurnal Perspektif Ekonomi dan Pembangunan Daerah Vol. 9 No. 3 (2020): e-Jurnal Perspektif Ekonomi dan Pembangunan Daerah
Publisher : Konsentrasi Pembangunan Regional dan Publik, Prodi Ekonomi Pembangunan, Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis, Universitas Jambi

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.22437/pdpd.v9i3.12485

Abstract

This study aims to: 1) To determine and analyze the socio-economic characteristics of street vendors at candied stalls in Telanaipura District, Jambi City. 2) knowing and analyzing the factors that influence the income of street vendors at candied stalls in Telanaipura District, Jambi City. The research analysis tool uses multiple linear regression analysis tools. Based on the results of multiple linear regression, it can be concluded that simultaneously the independent variable fixed capital, operating capital, working hours, length of business, and location have a significant effect on the dependent variable income of the candied warung merchants and partially only the operating capital and working hours variables have a significant effect on traders' income. candied stalls, while the variables of fixed capital, length of business, and location did not have a significant effect on the income of the candied stall traders. Furthermore, the R-square value is 0.923. This means that 92.3 percent of the variation in the income of the candied shop traders is explained by the variables in this study, while the remaining 7.7 percent is explained by other variables outside the research. Keywords: Income, Fixed capital, Operating capital, Working hours, Length of business, location
Transformasi Struktural Perekonomian Indonesia Nipsa Rinaldi; Erfit Erfit; Rosmeli Rosmeli
Jurnal Ekonomi Aktual Vol 1 No 3 (2022): Jurnal Ekonomi Aktual
Publisher : WIDA Publishing

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.53867/jea.v1i3.19

Abstract

Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk menganalisis  pergeseran  struktur  ekonomi  Indonesia. Data yang digunakan adalah data PDB dan tenaga kerja berdasarkan sektor selama periode Tahun 2000 - 2020. Untuk menganalisis pergeseran struktur ekonomi menggunakan analisis shift-share. Hasil penelitian menemukan bahwa semua sektor PDB menunjukkan nilai share yang positif. Lapangan usaha yang paling banyak memberikan kontribusi terhadap PDB berasal dari sektor industri sebesar 22.31 %, diikuti oleh sektor pertanian sebesar 14.59 %, dan sektor perdagangan sebesar 13.08. Berdasarkan analisis  shift share tenaga kerja ditemukan bahwa  yang paling banyak menyerap tenaga kerja berasal dari sektor pertanian sebesar 33.34 %, diikuti oleh sektor perdagangan sebesar 24.66 %, sektor jasa-jasa sebesar 13.84 % dan  sektor industri sebesar 13.46 %. Meningkatnya kontribusi sektor industri dan jasa baik terhadap pertumbuhan PDB maupun terhadap penyerapan tenaga kerja, menunjukkan bahwa telah terjadinya pergeseran dalam struktur perekonomian Indonesia.