Claim Missing Document
Check
Articles

Found 2 Documents
Search
Journal : JURNAL ILMIAH MANAJEMEN BISNIS DAN TERAPAN

ANALISIS DISKRIMINAN TERHADAP PEMBELIAN TAK TERENCANA PADA RITEL MODERN YANG DILAKUKAN MAHASISWA (Studi Kasus Pada Carrefour Dan Hypermart Palembang) Suhartini Karim; Aslamia Rosa
JEMBATAN Vol 9, No 2 (2012)
Publisher : Jurusan Manajemen Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Sriwijaya

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.29259/jmbt.v9i2.3276

Abstract

ABSTRACT This research was held to reveal whether Impulsive Buying at Carrefour and Hypermart in Palembang are different or not, and whether there are any different influence to Impulsive Buying by among variables merchandise, price, promotion and retail atmosphere. The research was conducted in Carrefour in Palembang Square and Hypermart in Palembang Square Extension, where both these modern retails are located on two adjacent buildings. The calculation results indicate that discriminant Impulsive Buying in both the retail is not different. Also merchandise, pricing, promotions and atmosphere influence Impulsif Buying in both the retail is not different. Keywords : Discriminant Analysis, Impulsive Buying, Merchandise, Price, Promotion, Retail Atmosphere
PENGARUH CREDIBILITY DAN ATTRACTIVENESS CELEBRITY ENDORSER TERHADAP PURCHASE DECISION PADA SITUS BELANJA ONLINE SHOPEE DI INDONESIA Putri Kumala Dewi; Islahuddin Daud; Aslamia Rosa
JEMBATAN Vol 18, No 1 (2021)
Publisher : Jurusan Manajemen Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Sriwijaya

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.29259/jmbt.v18i1.13177

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of the credibility and attractiveness of Prilly Latuconsina as a celebrity endorser on the purchase decision at online shopping sites “Shopee” in Indonesia both partially and simultaneously. This study uses primary data obtained from the questionnaire. The number of samples was 100 respondents and using the convenience sampling method. The analysis techniques that be used are multiple linear regression analysis, F test, and t test. The results showed that the credibility and attractiveness of the celebrity endorser had a simultaneous effect on the purchase decision at online shopping site “Shopee”. The partial test results show that the credibility of celebrity endorser has a positive and significant effect on the purchase decision, while the attractiveness of celebrity endorser does not effect the purchase decision at online shopping sites “Shopee”. Through the adjusted coefficient of determination test (Adjusted R Square), a value of 0.193 is obtained, it means that 19.3% of purchasing decision as the dependent variable can be explained by credibility and attractiveness as independent variables. While the remaining 80.7% is explained by other variables which are not examined in this study.