Claim Missing Document
Check
Articles

Found 1 Documents
Search
Journal : JURNAL SCHEMATA : Pascasarjana UIN Mataram

Pengaruh Return, Risiko Dan Harga Saham Terhadap Minat Berinvestasi Anggota Galeri Investasi Syariah (GIS) Uin Mataram Pada Pt. Phintraco Securities Zaenul Wahyudi; H. Ahmad Amir Aziz; Riduan Mas’ud
Schemata: Jurnal Pasca Sarjana IAIN Mataram Vol. 10 No. 1 (2021): Schemata: Jurnal Pascasarjana UIN Mataram
Publisher : Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Mataram

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (296.972 KB) | DOI: 10.20414/schemata.v10i1.3496

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of return, risk and stock prices on the investment interests of members of the UIN Mataram Islamic Investment Gallery (GIS). Population GIS UIN Mataram members as many as 44 members, while the samples taken were as many as 24 GIS members. Data collection techniques using a closed questionnaire that has been tested for validity and reliability. The data analysis technique used to answer hypotheses is multiple linear regression. The results of this study indicate that the return variable significantly influences the investment interest of GIS UIN Mataram members with a tcount greater than the ttable (tcount> ttable) of 2,459> 2,086 with a significance value of 0.023 which is below 0.05, with the regression coefficient having a value of positive of 0.282. The risk variable has no influence on the investment interest of GIS UIN Mataram members with a tcount smaller than the ttable value (tcount <ttable) which is 1,510 <2,086 with a significance value of 0.147 which is above 0.05. The stock price variable significantly influences the value of tcount greater than the value of ttable (tcount> ttable) which is 4,625> 2,086 with a significance value of 0,000 which is below 0.05, with the regression coefficient having a positive value of 0.902. jointly the return, risk and stock price variables significantly influence the investment interests of GIS UIN Mataram members with R2 (Determination) of 83.3%, the remaining 16.7% is influenced by other factors. Keywords: Return, Risk, Share Price, Interest in Investing, Investment Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui pengaruh return, risiko dan harga saham terhadap minat berinvestasi anggota Galeri Investasi Syariah (GIS) UIN Mataram. Populasi Anggota GIS UIN Mataram sebanyak 44 Anggota, adapun sampel yang diambil adalah sebanyak 24 orang anggota GIS. Teknik pengumpulan data menggunakan kuisioner tertuttup yang telah diuji validitas dan reliabilitasnya. Teknik analisis data yang digunakan untuk menjawab hipotesis adalah regresi linier berganda. Hasil penelitian ini menunjukkan bahwa variabel return berpengaruh secara signifikan terhadap minat berinvestasi anggota GIS UIN Mataram dengan nilai thitung lebih besar dibandingkan dengan nilai ttable (thitung > ttable) yaitu 2.459 > 2.086 dengan nilai signifikansi 0.023 yang berada di bawah 0.05, dengan koefisien regresi mempunya nilai positif sebesar 0.282. Variabel risiko tidak memiliki pengaruh terhadap minat berinvestasi anggota GIS UIN Mataram dengan nilai thitung lebih kecil dibandingkan dengan nilai ttable (thitung < ttable) yaitu 1.510 < 2.086 dengan nilai signifikansi 0.147 yang berada diatas 0.05. Variabel harga saham berpengaruh secara signifikan dengan nilai thitung lebih besar dibandingkan dengan nilai ttable (thitung > ttable) yaitu 4.625 > 2.086 dengan nilai signifikansi 0.000 yang berada di bawah 0.05, dengan koefisoen regresi memiliki nilai positif 0.902. secara bersama-sama variabel return, risiko dan harga saham berpengaruh secara signifikan terhadap minat berinvestasi anggota GIS UIN Mataram dengan R2 (Determinasi) sebesar 83,3%, sisanya sebanyak 16,7% dipengaruhi oleh faktor lain. Kata kunci: Return, Risiko, Harga Saham, Minat Berinvestasi, Investasi.