Claim Missing Document

Found 1 Documents
Journal : Jurnal Inovasi Kebijakan

Dampak Implementasi Dana Pemberdayaan Ekonomi Masyarakat Terhadap Peningkatan Pendapatan Masyarakat Frits O Fanggidae; Ronald Patrick Costantin Fanggidae
Jurnal Inovasi Kebijakan Vol 1 No 1 (2016): Jurnal Inovasi Kebijakan
Publisher : Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Daerah Kota Kupang

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar


Impact of PEM funds towards increasing income of the beneficiaries are signivifant, although the majority of revenue still used for consumption (51.31%) and the remainder is used to increase business capital (48.69%) . In terms of the principles of empowerment , with the additional capital through the income, recipients PEM start empowering their business well. However , the choice of the type of business has not varied (focus on trading activities), inadequate of business planning and financial managament. Because it is recommended that improvements in the implementation of PEM funds focus on expanding business options, and improvements in the planning and financial managament as well as.