Claim Missing Document
Check
Articles

Found 4 Documents
Search
Journal : JMKSP (Jurnal Manajemen, Kepemimpinan, dan Supervisi Pendidikan)

STRATEGI PROMOSI DALAM MENINGKATKAN JUMLAH MAHASISWA PADA PERGURUAN TINGGI Tobari, Tobari; Renata, Renata
JMKSP (Jurnal Manajemen, Kepemimpinan, dan Supervisi Pendidikan) Vol 2, No 1 (2017): JMKSP (Jurnal Manajemen, Kepemimpinan, dan Supervisi Pendidikan)
Publisher : Graduate Program Magister Manajemen Pendidikan

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (490.763 KB) | DOI: 10.31851/jmksp.v2i1.1151

Abstract

Currently, happened the competition of universities both state (PTN) and private (PTS) in Indonesia for gaining students. This study aimed at analyzing the promotional strategies, effectiveness, and inhibiting factors of promotion by using mixed method. Subjects in this study consisted of promotion team and prospective new students in PGRI University of Palembang as many as 53 people. Data were collected through interview and questionnaire, then analyzed by using data triangulation technique and regression test technique. The results showed that the promotion strategy undertaken by PGRI University of Palembang was Advertising, Personal Selling, Publicity, and Word of Mouth. Partial advertisement is the most influential variable (34,4%) whereas the least influence variable was Publicity (19,3%). Advertising Variables, Personal Selling, Publicity, and Word of Mouth simultaneously have a significant effect on the increase of the students by 65.6% while the remaining 34.4% was influenced by other variables. The inhibiting factors of promotional activities were insufficient promotional funds, lack of human resources in the field of communication science, as well as interpersonal communication that is less harmonic among employees. Keywords: Promotional Strategies; the Increase of the Students, PGRI Univerity of Palembang
IMPLEMENTASI PENDIDIKAN KARAKTER DI SMP NEGERI 1 TELUK GELAM DALAM MENGATASI SIKAP PRIMODIALISME Agustina, Evi; Tobari, Tobari
JMKSP (Jurnal Manajemen, Kepemimpinan, dan Supervisi Pendidikan) Vol 2, No 2 (2017): JMKSP (Jurnal Manajemen, Kepemimpinan, dan Supervisi Pendidikan)
Publisher : Graduate Program Magister Manajemen Pendidikan

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (841.353 KB) | DOI: 10.31851/jmksp.v2i2.1469

Abstract

Indonesia is currently in a multidimensional crisis, the moral shift of teenagers is very significant, if it is not immediately anticipated, it will have an impact on the destruction of a State. In order to overcome it, it  is very necessary that the values of the characters are implemented on learners early, so that they have a life prinsiple in building and continuing the journey of this country. One of the most credible concepts of education as a solution of primodialism is character education. SMP Negeri 1 Teluk Gelam has conducted character education to minimize the perimodialism attitude. Because the generation that is prepared now is a generation that will continue the establishment of the Unitary Republic of Indonesia. The research used qualitative research method of ethnography by describing character education conducted at SMP Negeri 1 Teluk Gelam namely (1) Aperception which is associated with religious values by every subject teacher 5 minutes before learning begins; (2) Applying discipline; (3) Implementation; (4) Habituation activities; (5) cooperation with Tanjung Lubuk Polsekta in guiding the students; (6) Active communication with parents.
KARAKTERISTIK KEPEMIMPINAN PT ENERGI SEJAHTERA MAS DUMAI Vadhillah, Syukra; Tobari, Tobari
JMKSP (Jurnal Manajemen, Kepemimpinan, dan Supervisi Pendidikan) Vol 1, No 2 (2016): JMKSP (Jurnal Manajemen, Kepemimpinan, dan Supervisi Pendidikan)
Publisher : Graduate Program Magister Manajemen Pendidikan

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (452.781 KB) | DOI: 10.31851/jmksp.v1i2.1007

Abstract

This qualitative research was done to describe the leadership characteristic of PT Energi Sejahtera Mas Dumai. We used interview and documentation to collect the data. The interview was done with the two ESM officers. The documentation was done to record the interview. The results obtained indicate that the leader of ESM had the following characters: charismatics, respect to people, discipline, wisdom, sincere, empowering unity, developing officers’ responsibility, encouragingi, and emphaty.  Keyword: Leadership Characteristic, PT Energi Sejahtera Mas, Dumai
PENGARUH PENDIDIKAN DAN PELATIHAN TERHADAP PRODUKTIVITAS KERJA KARYAWAN BAGIAN PRODUKSI PADA PT. SEMEN BATURAJA (PERSERO) TBK PALEMBANG Aliya, Sabeli; Tobari, Tobari
JMKSP (Jurnal Manajemen, Kepemimpinan, dan Supervisi Pendidikan) Vol 4, No 1 (2019): JMKSP (Jurnal Manajemen, Kepemimpinan, dan Supervisi Pendidikan)
Publisher : Graduate Program Magister Manajemen Pendidikan

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (131.13 KB) | DOI: 10.31851/jmksp.v4i1.2480

Abstract

This study aimed at finding out how much the influence of education and training on the productivity of production employees at PT. Semen Baturaja (Persero) Tbk Palembang; in a manner partially and simultaneously. The research method used was descriptive quantitative. The data analysis technique used is multiple regression analysis. The sample designation technique was carried out by purposive sampling. The conclusions of this study are (1) Education Variables have no significant effect on the work productivity of production section employees. (2) Training variables proved to have a positive effect on Employee productivity at PT. Semen Baturaja (Persero) Tbk Palembang. (3) If the two variables are tested simultaneously education and training have a significant influence on employee work productivity. (4) The results show that education and training affect work productivity by 22.1%, and the remaining 77.9% is influenced by other variables. Based on the results of the calculation shows the multiple linear regression equation, namely: Y = 2.281 + 0.247 + 0.478. The regression coefficient is positive, so it can be said that the direction of influence of education and training is a positive influence.