Sri Wahyuna, Sri
Fakultas Psikologi Universitas Muhammadiyah Aceh, Banda Aceh

Published : 2 Documents Claim Missing Document
Claim Missing Document
Check
Articles

Found 2 Documents
Search

UJI NILAI KALOR BRIKET CAMPURAN KAYU POHON ASAM, KOTORAN SAPI DAN SERBUK GERGAJI SEBAGAI PENGGANTI BAHAN BAKAR ALTERNATIF Wahyuna, Sri; Said L, Muh; Hernawati, Hernawati
JFT : Jurnal Fisika dan Terapannya Vol 2 (2015): Desember
Publisher : Universitas Islam Negeri Alauddin Makassar

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.24252/jft.v2i0.16876

Abstract

The purpose of this study is how the calorific value of wood briquettes mix Tamarind Tree, cow manure and sawdust. In the present study is carried out by varying the material composition of the briquettes and the particle size of 25 mesh material. Then do a calorific power test using a bomb calorimeter. Based on the research results obtained kinds of briquettes that has the highest heating value of wood tamarind material composition: 50 grams, sawdust: 25 grams, cow dung: 10 grams, adhesive materials: 15 grams  white the calorific value generated 4696.8990 calori / grams. For this type of briquettes with low calorific value, with the composition of the wood used is the acid: 15 grams, sawdust: 15 grams of cow dung: 35 grams, and sawdust: 35 grams. The calorific value is generated is equal to 3174, 7376 calori/ grams.
The Influence Of School Leadership And School Management On Student Learning Motivation Wahyuna, Sri; Kristiawan, Muhammad; Martha, Alfroki
Jurnal Pendidikan Tambusai Vol. 5 No. 3 (2021): 2021
Publisher : LPPM Universitas Pahlawan Tuanku Tambusai, Riau, Indonesia

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

This study aims to identify and describe: 1). influence principal's leadership on student learning motivation; 2) Effect of School Management on Student Motivation; 3) Effect of Principal Leadership and School Management on Student Motivation at SD Negeri Gugus 2, Semidang Aji District. This research uses descriptive quantitative method. The population in this study were 64 teachers. The data collection techniques used were questionnaires and documentation. Data were analyzed using simple linear and multiple linear regression formulas. The results showed that: 1) there was a significant influence of the principal's leadership on student learning motivation; 2) there is a significant effect of school management on student learning motivation; 3) there is a significant influence of the principal's leadership and school management on student learning motivation at SD Negeri Gugus 2, Semidang Aji District. The magnitude of the influence of the principal's leadership and school management on student learning motivation at SD Negeri Gugus 2, Semidang Aji District is 48.4%, the remaining 51.6% is influenced by other factors that are not included in the variable variables in this study.