Aulia Widya Kirana
Universitas Negeri Malang

Published : 1 Documents Claim Missing Document
Claim Missing Document
Check
Articles

Found 1 Documents
Search

Hubungan Antara Kecerdasan Emosional dan Academic Burnout dengan Prestasi Belajar Siswa SMPN 2 Pakis Kabupaten Malang Aulia Widya Kirana; Elia Flurentin; Arbin Janu Setiyowati
Jurnal Pembelajaran, Bimbingan, dan Pengelolaan Pendidikan Vol. 3 No. 4 (2023)
Publisher : Universitas Negeri Malang

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.17977/um065v3i42023p291-302

Abstract

Abstract: The purpose of this study was to determine the relationship between emotional intelligence and academic burnout with learning achievement. This study used correlational research design. The total population of class VIII students of SMP Negeri 2 Pakis is 156 students, the sample is 112 students obtained by the slovin formula with a 5 percent allowance. Sampling using simple random sampling method. Data collection used the emotional intelligence scale adapted by Bantolo (2020), and the academic burnout scale "MBI-SS" adapted by Maharani (2017). Both have been tested for validity and reliability. Measurement of learning achievement used odd mid-term semester scores 2022/2023. The results of this study are that there is no significant relationship between emotional intelligence and academic burnout with learning achievement. The variables of emotional intelligence and academic burnout only contribute 2.8 percent to learning achievement. While the other 97.2 percent is influenced by other factors or variables that are not measured in this study. Abstrak: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mencari tau hubungan antara kecerdasan emosional dan academic burnout dengan prestasi belajar siswa. Rancangan penelitian yang digunakan yaitu kuantitatif non-eksperimen, dengan desain deskriptif korelasional. Total populasi siswa kelas VIII SMP Negeri 2 Pakis sebanyak 156 siswa, dengan jumlah sampel 112 siswa yang didapatkan dengan rumus slovin tingkat kelonggaran 5 persen. Dalam penentuan sampel, digunakan metode simple random sampling. Pengumpulan data melalui skala kecerdasan emosional mengadaptasi milik Bantolo (2020), dan skala academic burnout “Maslach Burnout Inventory-Student Survey (MBI-SS)” yang diadaptasi dari Maharani (2017). Keduanya telah melalui uji validitas dan uji reliabilitas. Pengukuran prestasi belajar menggunakan nilai UTS semester gasal 2022/2023. Hasil dari penelitian ini yaitu tidak terdapatnya hubungan yang signifikan antara kecerdasan emosional dan academic burnout dengan prestasi belajar. Variabel kecerdasan emosional, dan academic burnout hanya berkontribusi sebesar 2,8 persen dengan prestasi belajar. Sedangkan 97,2 persen lainnya dipengaruhi oleh faktor atau variabel lain yang tidak diukur pada penelitian ini.