Achmad, Zainun
MEKANIKA: Jurnal Teknik Mesin

Published : 2 Documents Claim Missing Document
Claim Missing Document
Check
Articles

Found 2 Documents
Search

KAJI EKSPERIMEN UMUR LELAH POROS PADA AL 6061-ABU BATUBARA YANG MENDAPAT PERLAKUAN PANAS Achmad, Zainun; Prasetya, Hendrawan Harry
MEKANIKA: Jurnal Teknik Mesin Vol 1 No 02 (2015): December
Publisher : Program Studi Teknik Mesin, Universitas 17 Agustus 1945 Surabaya

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.12345/jm.v1i02.772

Abstract

Fatigue is one of the main causes of failure contruction. Usually material fatigue fracture occurs in poros.Poros a machine element that serves to connect from one machine element to other element . A shaft having adifferent material composition-this different.research has the objective to study the fatigue life of a shaft with amaterial 6061-coal bottom ash results that occur in the home foundry industry after heat treatment t6 and therewere no treatment is done, the results of the specimens to be tested weariness.The method used to determine the fatigue life of a material shaft 6061-ash coal rotary bending fatigue testaccording to standard JIS Z2274 with weights 0.7 σu and 0.9 σu of tensile strenght obtained from tensile test.The results of fatigue testing and calculation methods of statistical probability of 10 % , 50 % and 90% of materialsthat are subjected to heat for 2 hours with a load of 0.9 σu with a probability of 90 % that has the shorte st fatiguelife and fatigue life is highest specimens without heat treatment with a load of 0.7 σu with a probability of 10 % .This percentage has increased 2x specimen lelah.Jadi age even make the heat treatment cycle of the material to below.Keyword : Fatigue life ,Alumunium,Heat treatment
KAJI EKSPERIMEN MODEL PATAHAN PADA AL 6061 – ABU DASAR BATU BARA YANG MENDAPAT PERLAKUAN PANAS Achmad, Zainun
MEKANIKA: Jurnal Teknik Mesin Vol 1 No 02 (2015): December
Publisher : Program Studi Teknik Mesin, Universitas 17 Agustus 1945 Surabaya

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.12345/jm.v1i02.763

Abstract

Composite is a blend of two materials or that have a different phase becoming a new material, which has better properties than both. If fusion is occurring microscopic (molecular level) then referred to as alloy / blend.This study aims to analyze the surface of the fatigue test results using Macro photograph and SEM-EDX. In thisstudy was observed fracture fatigue test results. To determine the morphology of each treatment and no treatment.Conclusions testing fatigue fracture surface photograph can find out which models are tired of the results of afatigue fracture. The method is used, using the test results broken fatigue rotary bending fatigue fracture by taking alook at the best cycle. Then, after the material was broken in doing observations mikroskope photo to view themicrostructure and phase formed from each treatment and without heat treatment, after it is done using the STEMIDV4 macro image to see the surface of the account after break tired. And to see perpatan composition using SEMEDXInspect S50 to see the line and the composition of the material that gets the heat treatment and withoutsediment heat treatment.Keywords: Composites, fatigue fracture fatigue, Structure mikroskope, Photo Macro, SEM-EDX