e-Jurnal Perspektif Ekonomi dan Pembangunan Daerah
Vol. 6 No. 3 (2017): e-Jurnal Perspektif Ekonomi dan Pembangunan Daerah

Pengaruh dana perimbangan terhadap ketimpangan pembangunan di Provinsi Jambi

Wanti Oktaviani (Prodi Ekonomi Pembangunan, Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis, Universitas Jambi)
Zulgani Zulgani (Prodi Ekonomi Pembangunan, Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis, Universitas Jambi)
Rosmeli Rosmeli (Prodi Ekonomi Pembangunan, Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis, Universitas Jambi)



Article Info

Publish Date
20 Dec 2017

Abstract

This study aims to analyze: 1) inequality of development in Jambi Province; 3) the effect of general allocation funds (DAU), special allocation funds (DAK), and profit sharing funds (DBH) on inequality in development in Jambi Province. The data used are secondary data sourced from the Central Bureau of Statistics of Jambi Province. The data analysis tool uses Williams Index, and path analysis. The results of the study found that 1) The average Williamson Index value in Jambi Province during the period 2001-2016 is 0.392743, which means that there is a high inequality. 2) Simultaneously DAU, DAK, and DBH have a significant effect on inequality. together DAU, DAK, and DBH are able to explain inequality by 80.00%, while the remaining 20.00% is explained by other variables not found in this study. Partially the variables that significantly influence inequality are DBH while DAU and DAK have no significant effect.

Copyrights © 2017






Journal Info

Abbrev

pdpd

Publisher

Subject

Economics, Econometrics & Finance

Description

e-Jurnal Perspektif Ekonomi dan Pembangunan Daerah difokuskan pada penerbitan artikel teoretis dan empiris di bidang ilmu ekonomi dan pembangunan daerah, dengan berbagai metode penelitian yang mencakup analisis statistik, studi kasus maupun penelitian lapangan dari berbagai perspektif. ...