Journal of Management - Small and Medium Enterprises (SME's)
Vol 6 No 1 (2018): Journal of Management - Small and Medium Enterprises (SME's)

PENGARUH SPIRITUALITAS KERJA TERHADAP MOTIVASI KERJA: STUDI KASUS PADA U-PRO CHAPTER KUPANG, FULL GOSPEL BUSINESSMEN’S FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL (FGBMFI) KUPANG

Samuel Messakh (Unknown)
Rolland E. Fanggidae (Unknown)
Ronald P.C. Fanggidae (Unknown)



Article Info

Publish Date
18 Jul 2019

Abstract

This research executed in U-Pro Chapter Kupang, Full Gospel Businessmen’s FellowshipInternational (FGBMFI) Kupang with the total sample of 36 people. The result of the studysuggested that (1) Work Spitituality and Motivation in U-Pro Chapter Kupang are in acriterion of very high and very high. (2) Work Spirituality has positive influencesignificantly to Work Motivation at U-Pro Chapter Kupang. This could be seen in formula ofSimple Regression : Y = 14,30 + 0,906X. The the result proved that Work Spirituality had apositive impact significantly on Work Motivation by 0.67 or 67 %, the rest 33 % influenced byother factors.Keywords : Work Spirituality, Work Motivation

Copyrights © 2018






Journal Info

Abbrev

JEM

Publisher

Subject

Economics, Econometrics & Finance

Description

Tujuan dari jurnal ini adalah mempublikasikan artikel hasil penelitian dan kajian pustaka yang ditulis oleh dosen, peneliti dan mahasiwa. Adapun lingkup topik dari jurnal ini adalah : 1. Manajemen Umum 2. Manajemen Pemasaran 3. Sumberdaya Manusia 4. Keuangan 5. Manajemen Operasi 6. Manajemen ...