Jurnal Keperawatan Silampari
Vol 4 No 2 (2021): Jurnal Keperawatan Silampari

Konsep Diri pada Remaja yang Mengalami Bullying

Galih Aditiya Wijayanto (Universitas Muhammadiyah Semarang)
Eni Hidayati (Universitas Muhammadiyah Semarang)

Article Info

Publish Date
09 May 2021


This study aims to determine how the influence of bullying behavior on self-concept in adolescents. The research method used is quantitative with a causal-comparative approach. The results showed that there was an effect of bullying on self-concept in adolescents. Based on the R square test results, it is known that bullying has an impact of 51.1% to determine self-concept in adolescents, and the remaining 48.9% is influenced by something not examined in this study. In conclusion, the higher or often the teenager is bullied, the self-concept will decrease. The more often a person becomes a victim of bullying, the more negative his self-concept will be. Keywords: Bullying, Self Concept, Youth

Copyrights © 2021