Al-Sharf: Jurnal Ekonomi Islam
Vol 2, No 3 (2021)

Pengaruh Tata Ruang Kantor Terhadap Produktivitas Kerja Karyawan Pada PT. Bank Sumut KC. Syariah Medan

Audrey Carissa Br. Sipahutar (Universitas Muhammadiyah Sumatera Utara)
Albara Albara (Universitas Muhammadiyah Sumatera Utara)



Article Info

Publish Date
06 Apr 2022

Abstract

As for the results of this study, spatial planning has a significant effect on employee productivity at Bank Sumut Syariah Kc Medan as seen from t count > t table (4.441> 2.048) and a smaller significance level of 0.05 (0.000 <0.05), and determination of 41.3% the contribution of office layout to productivity in this study, while the remaining 58.7% was influenced by other factors not examined in this study.

Copyrights © 2021






Journal Info

Abbrev

Mudharib

Publisher

Subject

Economics, Econometrics & Finance

Description

Al-Sharf: Journal of Islamic Economics published by the Rahmat Islamiyah Foundation, Medan, Indonesia. In this journal the articles contain articles about the fields of Islamic scientific research and Islamic education. Al-Sharf: Journal of Islamic Economics received manuscripts in the field of ...