Student Research Journal
Vol. 1 No. 1 (2023): Februari : Student Research Journal

PENGARUH LITERASI KEUANGAN SYARIAH MASYARAKAT USIA PRODUKTIF TERHADAP PENGUATAN EKONOMI KELUARGA (Studi Kasus Pada Masyarakat Jorong Pakan Sabtu Nagari Panyakalan): (Studi Kasus Pada Masyarakat Jorong Pakan Sabtu Nagari Panyakalan)

Salidar Salidar (Universitas Mahaputra Muhammad Yamin)
Seflidiana Roza (Universitas Mahaputra Muhammad Yamin)
Rasidah Nasrah (Universitas Mahaputra Muhammad Yamin)



Article Info

Publish Date
20 Jan 2023

Abstract

This research was conducted on the Jorong Feed community on Saturday Nagari Panyakalan. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of Islamic financial literacy on strengthening the family economy of the Jorong Pakan Saturday Panyakalan Community. In this study, the population was the Jorong Pakan Saturday Panyakalan Community, which amounted to 225 people with a total sample of 50 people. . With this type of quantitative research and sampling technique using the pourpose sampling method. The data collection technique used is by using a questionnaire/questionnaire. Based on a simple linear regression analysis of the variable Islamic financial literacy of productive age people on the strengthening of the family economy Y=30.213+0.288.X+e. From the t-test performed, the t-count value is greater than t-table 2.224 > 2.010 and the significant level value is 0.031 < 0.05, then H1 is accepted, H0 is accepted. From the Determination Test, the R Square value is 0.093 or 9.3%, this shows that the independent variable has an impact on the dependent variable by 9.3%, while the remaining 90.7% is influenced by other variables not included in this study. for example individual characteristics, discipline, incentives, rewards and family environment.

Copyrights © 2023






Journal Info

Abbrev

srj

Publisher

Subject

Religion Humanities Economics, Econometrics & Finance Education Social Sciences

Description

1. Ilmu Sosial 2. Ilmu Ekonomi 3. Akuntansi 4. Manajemen 5. Kebudayaan 6. Pendidikan 7. Sejarah 8. Pariwisata 9. Gender 10. Humaniora 11. Seni Budaya 12. Linguistik 13. Sastra 14. Filsafat 15. Studi Agama 16. Studi Media dan Komunikasi 17. Berbagai bidang penelitian yang ...