Jurnal Ekonomi Perjuangan (JUMPER)
Vol. 1 No. 1 (2019): Jurnal Ekonomi Perjuangan (JUMPER)

Pengaruh Sistem Informasi Sumber Daya Manusia dan Disiplin Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PT. Beton Elemen Persada

Hani Fitria Rahmani (Universitas Nasional Pasim)

Article Info

Publish Date
23 Jul 2019


A manufacturing company is a company that produces itself, which is then finished with goods which are then sold. The purpose of this study is to find out whether the information system of human resources and work discipline influences the performance of employees at PT Beton Elemen Persada. The method used in this research is descriptive and associative methods. Supported by related theories to draw conclusions that apply in general with a population of 71 people and then proceed with path analysis / path analysis. The results of this study show a significant effect between human resource information systems (X1) and work discipline (X2) on the performance of employees (Y) together (simultaneous) of 73.7%. While the remaining 26.3% was influenced by other things outside the variables examined in this study.

Copyrights © 2019

Journal Info





Economics, Econometrics & Finance


Jumper aim is to promote scientific articles that focus on accounting and management. Manuscript articles can come from researchers, academics, practitioners, lecturers, students and other observers who are interested in research in the field of accounting or management. JUMPER invites manuscripts ...