Anjur Perkasa Alam
Unknown Affiliation

Published : 3 Documents Claim Missing Document
Claim Missing Document
Check
Articles

Found 3 Documents
Search

Peran PT. Bank SUMUT Syariah KCP Stabat Dalam Mendorong Usaha Kecil Dan Menengah Nadila Sabila; Abdullah Sani; Anjur Perkasa Alam
AGHNIYA : Jurnal Ekonomi Islam Vol 4, No 1 (2022): AGHNIYA: Jurnal Ekonomi Islam
Publisher : Faculty of Islamic Religion, Universitas Muhammadiyah Sumatera Utara

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.30596/aghniya.v4i1.11141

Abstract

This research aims to find out the role of PT. Bank SUMUT Syariah KCP Stabat in developing Small and Medium Enterprises. The research method used in this research is a qualitative research method that is descriptive with an empirical approach. The results of the study explained that the role of PT. Bank SUMUT Syariah KCP Stabat in developing Small and Medium Enterprises is by developing human assets, developing capital assets and developing social assets to Small and Medium Enterprises. The obstacles faced are: lack of public knowledge about PT. Bank SUMUT Syariah KCP Stabat, accustomed to using conventional banks, lack of public attention to usury practices. The solutions carried out are: making advertisements, brochures, stamps and banners, often visiting areas around Stabat District, making customers as partners. The Positive Impact felt by Small and Medium Enterprises helps local communities in developing the economy, the community feels an increase in income, increased production, quality, quality and assets.
Mekanisme Penentuan Harga Jual Dan Profit Margin Pembiayaan Murabahah Di PT. Bank Sumut Syariah KCP Stabat Sarmila Sarmila; Diyan Yusri; Anjur Perkasa Alam
Al-Sharf: Jurnal Ekonomi Islam Vol 4, No 2 (2023)
Publisher : Yayasan Rahmat Islamiyah

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.56114/al-sharf.v4i2.7753

Abstract

This study focuses on the discussion of the mechanism for determining the selling price and profit margin of murabahah financing at PT. Bank SUMUT Syariah KCP Stabat and the factors that influence it. The research method used in this study is a descriptive qualitative research method with an empirical approach. Informants in this study were employees of PT. Bank SUMUT Syariah KCP Stabat. The results of the study explain that the mechanism for determining the selling price and profit margin of murabahah financing is carried out by PT. Bank SUMUT Syariah KCP Stabat uses the flat profit method where the calculation of profit margins on the value of the cost of financing is fixed from one period to another.
Pengaruh Reward dan Punishment terhadap Produktivitas Kerja Karyawan di PT. Bank Muamalat KCP Stabat Rizka Novi Arisandi; Azhar Azhar; Anjur Perkasa Alam
AGHNIYA : Jurnal Ekonomi Islam Vol 5, No 1 (2023): AGHNIYA: Jurnal Ekonomi Islam
Publisher : Faculty of Islamic Religion, Universitas Muhammadiyah Sumatera Utara

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.30596/aghniya.v5i1.15409

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of reward and punishment on employee work productivity at Bank Muamalat KCP Stabat and find out how to increase employee work productivity at Bank Muamalat KCP Stabat. The data used in this study is data from the results of questionnaire answers given to BSI Pangkalan Brandan customers. This study used a simple linear regression analysis method using the SPSS computer program version 22.00 and Microsoft Excel 2007. The results showed that both partially and simultaneously the free variables studied, namely reward (X1) and punishment (X2) had a significant effect on the work productivity (Y) of PT employees. Bank Muamalat KCP Stabat. Reward (X1) and Punishment (X2) Work Productivity (Y) of PT. Bank Muamalat amounted to 83.4%, while the remaining 16.6% (100% - 83.4%) was influenced by other variables. Reward and Punishment have a positive direction towards the work productivity of PT. Bank Muamalat KCP Stabat. This means that the greater the compensation given and the better and more comfortable the work environment, the more it will increase the work productivity of PT employees. Bank Muamalat KCP Stabat. Vice versa, if the rewards given are less and the punishments given are not appropriate, it will reduce the work productivity of PT employees. Bank Muamalat KCP Stabat.