Jurnal Mahasiswa Manajemen dan Akuntansi
Vol. 1 No. 1 (2022): April : Jurnal Mahasiswa Manajemen dan Akuntansi

PENGARUH FASILITAS DAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN: Studi Kasus pada Salon Anne Beauty House Citraland, Kec. Benowo, Surabaya

Luluk Febianti Mulyasari (Universitas 45 Surabaya)
Hesti Pandu Widodo (Universitas 45 Surabaya)
Tjandra Wasesa (Universitas 45 Surabaya)

Article Info

Publish Date
31 Mar 2022


This study aims to examine and analyze the effect of facility and service quality on customer satisfaction (study at salon Anne beauty house, Citraland, Benowo District, Surabaya). The type of research used in this study is to use descriptive research with a quantitative approach. The sampling technique that is accidental sampling amounted to 112 respondents. The datasets in this study were analyzed using the multiple linear regression test in SPSS version 26. It is well established through data analysis that both facility and service quality have a favorable and significant influence on customer satisfaction. Customer happiness is influenced positively and significantly by amenities and service quality. 44.8 percent of the independent factors in this study have an impact on customer satisfaction. The rest of the 55.2 percent is influenced by other factors that weren't in this study.

Copyrights © 2022

Journal Info





Humanities Decision Sciences, Operations Research & Management Economics, Econometrics & Finance


Sub Rumpun ILMU EKONOMI Ekonomi Pembangunan Akuntansi Ekonomi Syariah Perbankan Perpajakan Asuransi Niaga (Kerugian) Notariat Bidang Ekonomi Lain Yang Belum Tercantum Sub Rumpun ILMU MANAJEMEN Manajemen Manajemen Syariah Administrasi Keuangan (Perkantoran, Pajak, Hotel, Logistik, Dll) Pemasaran ...