Al-Sharf: Jurnal Ekonomi Islam
Vol 4, No 2 (2023)

Pengaruh Literasi Keuangan Syariah Dan Mental Accounting Terhadap Perilaku Keuangan Generasi Z Dalam Membangun UMKM (Studi Kasus Pelaku UMKM Halal Kota Medan)

Chica Febrian Syaputri (Unknown)
Riyan Pradesyah (Unknown)

Article Info

Publish Date
03 Jun 2023


The purpose of this study is to find out whether business owners or MSME actors, especially in the Z generation, understand Islamic financial literacy in running their business and apply mental accounting as a reference for developing their business so that it is more advanced in the future. The method used in this study is a quantitative approach with data collection techniques by distributing questionnaires and data analysis techniques using multiple linear regression, classical assumption testing, hypothesis testing and the coefficient of determination with the SPSS v 23 application. The results show that Islamic financial literacy has a significant value of 0.102 > 0.05 and a positive β value of 0.088. This shows that the Islamic financial literacy variable on Generation Z financial behavior in developing UMKM has an insignificant effect, while mental accounting has a significant value of 0.00 <0.05 and a β value of 0.502. This shows that the mental accounting variable has a significant effect on the financial behavior of Generation Z in building UMKM. When viewed from the Adjusted R square value of 0.284, it indicates that Islamic financial literacy (X1), mental accounting (X2), explains the dependent variable of financial behavior for generation Z (Y) of 28.4% meaning Islamic Financial Literacy (X1), Mental Accounting (X2), has a proportion of influence on the Financial Behavior of Generation Z (Y) in building UMKM of 28.4% and the remaining 71.6% is influenced by other variables.

Copyrights © 2023

Journal Info





Economics, Econometrics & Finance


Al-Sharf: Journal of Islamic Economics published by the Rahmat Islamiyah Foundation, Medan, Indonesia. In this journal the articles contain articles about the fields of Islamic scientific research and Islamic education. Al-Sharf: Journal of Islamic Economics received manuscripts in the field of ...