Jurnal ASET (Akuntansi Riset)
Vol 5, No 1 (2013): Jurnal Aset (Akuntansi Riset). Januari-Juni 2013


Sukadwilinda, Sukadwilinda (Unknown)
Ratnawati, R. Aryanti (Unknown)

Article Info

Publish Date
30 Jun 2013


Abstract. Internal control in a company is very important. It is expected that with good internal control, employees do not do things outside the rules that have been set. Today very rarely found companies that are free from fraud . With good internal control is expected to prevent the occurrence of acts of fraud  in the company. Fraud is often done is cash fraud. The results of this study indicate that the variable Internal Control (X) has a significant influence on Fraud Cash (Y). This is evident from the constant value of 1.860 and the value of the Internal Control Coefficient (X) of 0.640, this shows that if the Internal Control (X) rises by one point then the variable Prevention of Fraud Cash (Y) will rise by 0.640. Correlation value obtained for 0.776 which means there is a strong correlation relationship between internal control with fraud prevention cash. Internal Control has an effect of 60.2% on fraud; while the remaining 39.8% is influenced by other variables that are not examinedKeywords: internal control; fraudAbstrak. Pengendalian internal di suatu perusahaan adalah hal yang sangat penting. Diharapkan dengan pengendalian internal yang baik, karyawan tidak melakukan hal diluar aturan yang sudah ditetapkan. Dewasa ini sangat jarang ditemukan perusahaan yang terbebas dari kecurangan (fraud). Dengan adanya pengendalian internal yang baik maka diharapkan dapat mencegah terjadinya tindakan kecurangan (fraud) di perusahaan. Tindak kecurangan (fraud) yang sering dilakukan adalah kecurangan (fraud) kas. Hasil penelitian ini menunjukkan bahwa variabel Pengendalian Internal (X) memiliki pengaruh signifikan terhadap Pencegahan Kecurangan (Fraud) Kas (Y). Hal ini terbukti dari nilai konstanta sebesar 1,860 dan nilai koefisien Pengendalian Internal (X) sebesar 0,640, ini menunjukan bahwa jika Pengendalian Internal (X) naik sebesar satu poin maka variabel Pencegahan Kecurangan (Fraud) Kas (Y) akan naik sebesar 0,640. Nilai korelasi yang diperoleh sebesar 0,776 yang berarti terdapat hubungan korelasi yang kuat antara pengendalian internal dengan pencegahan kecurangan (fraud) kas. Pengendalian Internal memberikan pengaruh sebesar 60,2% terhadap kecurangan; sedangkan sisanya sebesar 39,8% dipengaruhi oleh variabel lain yang tidak diteliti.Kata Kunci: pengendalian internal; kecurangan

Copyrights © 2013

Journal Info





Economics, Econometrics & Finance


The aim of this Jurnal ASET (Akuntansi Riset) is to promote a principled approach to research on accounting science-related concerns by encouraging inquiry into the relationship between theoretical and practical studies. Jurnal ASET (Akuntansi Riset) an electronic journal, provides a forum for ...