Claim Missing Document
Check
Articles

Found 5 Documents
Search

PENGARUH CUSTOMER ORIENTATION DAN COMPETITIVE ORIENTATION TERHADAP CUSTOMER SATISFACTION MELALUI SALESPERSON CUSTOMER ORIENTATION Yoga Adiyanto; Deni Sunaryo
Sains Manajemen Vol. 3 No. 1 (2017)
Publisher : Universitas Serang Raya

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (733.793 KB) | DOI: 10.30656/sm.v3i1.291

Abstract

The empirical investigation examines the influence of customer orientation and competitive orientation to customer satisfaction mediating with salesperson customer orientation in Smart Telecom company.The objective of this research was investigated the influence of customer orientation and competitive orientation to customer satisfaction mediating with salesperson customer orientation in Smart Telecom company.The design of this research using hypotheses testing in the influence of customer orientation and competitive orientation to customer satisfaction mediating with salesperson customer orientation in Smart Telecom company came from of 300 customers as respondent drawing on influence marketing literature, the authors empirically test a model was Pearson coefficient correlation and AMOS with SEM methods.The result of this research conclude that there are influences of customer orientation and competitive orientation to customer satisfaction mediating with salesperson customer orientation in Smart Telecom company. The effects of customer orientation and competitive orientation to customer satisfaction in customer are also verified
Identification of Financial Distress With Company Size As A Moderating Variables in Southeast Asia Property and Real Estate Industry Deni Sunaryo
International Journal of Science, Technology & Management Vol. 2 No. 1 (2021): January 2021
Publisher : International Journal of Science, Technology & Management

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.46729/ijstm.v2i1.115

Abstract

This study aims to identify Financial Distress with Firm Size as a moderating variable in the property and real estate industry in Southeast Asia for the period 2012-2019. In identifying financial distress, the dimensions of Net Profit Magin, Current Ratio, and Debt To Asset Ratio are used. The sample used in this research is the company's complete financial statements from the 2014–2019 research year of 35 companies obtained by using purposive sampling technique. The data collection technique uses the documentation method, while the data analysis technique uses multiple linear regression analysis which is supported by the classical assumption test, namely the normality test, multicollinearity test, heteroscedasticity test, and autocorrelation test and model test moderation. The results showed that partially the Net Profit Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Asset Ratio variables partially had a significant effect on Financial Distress, and Net Profit Margin, Current Ratio and Debt to Asset Ratio simultaneously had a significant effect on Financial Distress in the Property and Real Industry. Southeast Asia estate, whereas for the moderation model Firm size does not moderate Net Profit Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Asset Ratio to Financial Distress. The value of R Square is 53.4%, indicating that the Financial Distress variable is influenced by all NPM, CR and DAR variables, the remaining 46.6% is influenced by other variables outside of this study including changes in exchange rates, differences in inflation, differences in interest rates, independence of the central bank. , economic growth, expectations, and so on. Recommendations for further research are to replace the moderating variables with other dimensions or indicators.
Pengaruh Profitabilitas dan Struktur Aktiva terhadap Struktur Modal (Studi Kasus pada Perusahaan Sub Sektor Transportasi Di Bursa Efek Asia Tenggara Periode 2012-2018) Deni Sunaryo
INOBIS: Jurnal Inovasi Bisnis dan Manajemen Indonesia Vol. 3 No. 4 (2020): INOBIS: Jurnal Inovasi Bisnis dan Manajemen Indonesia - Edisi September 2020
Publisher : Forum Inovasi Bisnis dan Manajemen

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (666.121 KB) | DOI: 10.31842/jurnalinobis.v3i4.151

Abstract

The discussion leads to the influence of Profitability and Asset Structure on Capital Structure which shows the inequality of the results in previous studies. Therefore, this study aims to determine the effect of profitability and asset structure on capital structure. This study uses an empirical study for the transportation sub-sector companies in Southeast Asia in 2012-2018. The data used in this study are secondary data from transportation companies listed on the stock exchange during 2012-2018. The sampling method was taken and resulted in 8 companies as samples. The statistical analysis used in this research is multiple regression method, partial test and simultaneous test with SPSS version 23. The results of the study partially conclude that profitability has a significant negative effect on capital structure and asset structure has a significant negative effect on capital structure. The results of the research simultaneously show that the calculated F value is greater than the F table value, namely 6.348 > 3.17, and the significance value is smaller than 0.05 (0.003 < 0.05). Thus, Profitability and Asset Structure simultaneously influence Capital Structure. The study concluded that all independent variables have an influence on capital structure. Based on the test results of the coefficient of determination, the value of adjust R Square is 19.3%, the remaining 80.7% is influenced by other variables outside of this study.
PENGARUH HARGA DAN FAKTOR PSIKOLOGIS TERHADAP PENGAMBILAN KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SMARTPHONE MEREK OPPO DI WILAYAH RANGKASBITUNG Yudha Supriatna; Deni Sunaryo; Sofian Sauri
Jurnal Manajemen Vol. 7 No. 1 (2017): Jurnal Manajemen
Publisher : Universitas Serang Raya

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (568.579 KB) | DOI: 10.30656/jm.v7i1.897

Abstract

Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui seberapa besar pengaruh harga dan faktor psikologis terhadap pengambilan keputusan pembelian smartphone merek oppo di wilayah rangkasbitung. Dan penelitian ini juga bertujuan untuk menganalisis faktor yang paling dominan pengaruhnya terhadap pengambilan keputusan pembelian smartphone merek oppo di wilayah rangkasbitung. Populasi yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah konsumen counter acc celular rangkasbitung. Sampel pada penelitian ini sebanyak 90 responden dan teknik yang digunakan adalah teknik Non- probability sampling dengan pendekatan accidental sampling (pengambilan sampel berdasarkan kebetulan). Berdasarkan uji hipotesis diperoleh nilai F-hitung adalah 112.081 sedangkan F-tabel adalah 3,010 yang berarti F-hitung > F-tabel. Ini menunjukan Ho ditolak dan Ha diterima artinya terdapat pengaruh positif dan signifikan pada harga dan psikologis terhadap pengambilan keputusan pembelian smartphone merek oppo di wilayah rangkasbitung.
Analysis Of The Effect Of Net Profit, Operational Cash Flow, Free Cash Flow, Previous Year Cash Dividends On Cash Dividends In The Indonesia Stock Fatia Fatimah; Sifriyani; Deni sunaryo; Etty Puji lestari
International Journal of Science, Technology & Management Vol. 3 No. 1 (2022): January 2022
Publisher : Publisher Cv. Inara

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.46729/ijstm.v3i1.450

Abstract

This study aims to determine the analysis of the effect of net income, operating cash flow, free cash flow, cash dividends in the previous year, on cash dividends. This study uses a food and beverage sub-sector research design. The research population amounted to 18 companies for 5 years from 2014-2018 and were picked up by 7 companies in a row to publish their financial statements. The method used in this data analysis using multiple linear regression analysis. Based on the results of the study, it can be concluded that: net income has no effect on cash dividends, operating cash flow has no effect on cash dividends, free cash flow has no effect on cash dividends, previous year's cash dividends have an effect on cash dividends.recommendations The company should pay attention to the cash dividend payments in previous years as an independent variable that affects the current year's cash dividend. Because the company will be attractive to shareholders whose preferences are related to dividend payout and stability. Investors want a stable dividend as a source of income embedded in shares that are paid the same amount of dividends every period. For further researchers, it is better to add the number of samples in the observation period of 6 years or 7 years, adding other variables such as Analyzing the relationship between Net profit, Operating Cash Flow with cash dividends, or Effect of accounting profit, cash profit, Free Cash Flow, Operating Cash Flow, leverage and current ratio to cash dividend. and can expand the research sample, not only to manufacturing companies but to more than one type of company.