Claim Missing Document
Check
Articles

Found 8 Documents
Search

PERAN KEJREUN BLANG TERHADAP PERILAKU PETANI DALAM PENGELOLAAN AIR PERTANIAN DI NANGGROE ACEH DARUSSALAM Wira Syah Putra, Andrian; Samsi Hariadi, Sunarru; ., Subejo
Proceeding SENDI_U 2016: SENDI_U
Publisher : Proceeding SENDI_U

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (189.572 KB)

Abstract

Kelembagaan lokal merupakan salah satu sistem yang dipandang penting yang tumbuh dan dibangun olehmasyarakat lokal dan telah berjalan dengan mekanisme lokal serta cukup efektif mengatur kepentingan masyarakat.Salah satu kelembagaan dan kearifan lokal yang perannya dianggap penting di Nanggroe Aceh Darusalam adalahKejreun Blang yang merupakan kelembagaan lokal terkait dengan pengelolaan sumberdaya air. Tujuan penelitan(1) Mengetahui pengaruh peran Kejruen Blang terhadap perilaku petani dalam melakukan ketentuan kejruen blang,(2) Mengetahui pengaruh perilaku petani dalam melakukan ketentuan kejruen blang terhadap kapasitas pengelolaanair pertanian. Metode dasar yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah metode deskriptif analitis. Lokasi penelitiandipilih secara (purposive) yaitu di Kecamatan Glumpang Baro Kabupaten Pidie. Pengambilan sampel respondenmenggunakan metode acak sederhana (Simple Random Sampling) dengan jumlah responden sebanyak 201 orangpetani yang tergabung dalam kelompok tani dari jumlah anggota kelompok sebanyak 1343 orang. Metode statistikyang digunakan adalah uji regresi Sederhana. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan bahwa peran kejruen blang berpengaruhpositif secara signifikan terhadap perilaku petani (r=0,900; p<0,05). Pengaruh kejruen blang terhadap perilakupetani sebesar 81%. Perilaku petani dalam melaksanakan ketentuan kejruen blang berpengaruh positif dan signifikanterhadap kapasitas pengelolaan air pertanian oleh petani (r=0,651; p<0,05). Pengaruh perilaku petani terhadapkapasitas pengelolaan air pertanian sebesar 42%.Kata kunci: Kelembagaan lokal, Kejruen Blang, Perilaku, pengelolaan Air
PERAN KEJREUN BLANG TERHADAP PERILAKU PETANI DALAM PENGELOLAAN AIR PERTANIAN DI NANGGROE ACEH DARUSSALAM Wira Syah Putra, Andrian; Samsi Hariadi, Sunarru; ., Subejo
Proceeding SENDI_U 2016: SEMINAR NASIONAL MULTI DISIPLIN ILMU DAN CALL FOR PAPERS
Publisher : Proceeding SENDI_U

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

Kelembagaan lokal merupakan salah satu sistem yang dipandang penting yang tumbuh dan dibangun olehmasyarakat lokal dan telah berjalan dengan mekanisme lokal serta cukup efektif mengatur kepentingan masyarakat.Salah satu kelembagaan dan kearifan lokal yang perannya dianggap penting di Nanggroe Aceh Darusalam adalahKejreun Blang yang merupakan kelembagaan lokal terkait dengan pengelolaan sumberdaya air. Tujuan penelitan(1) Mengetahui pengaruh peran Kejruen Blang terhadap perilaku petani dalam melakukan ketentuan kejruen blang,(2) Mengetahui pengaruh perilaku petani dalam melakukan ketentuan kejruen blang terhadap kapasitas pengelolaanair pertanian. Metode dasar yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah metode deskriptif analitis. Lokasi penelitiandipilih secara (purposive) yaitu di Kecamatan Glumpang Baro Kabupaten Pidie. Pengambilan sampel respondenmenggunakan metode acak sederhana (Simple Random Sampling) dengan jumlah responden sebanyak 201 orangpetani yang tergabung dalam kelompok tani dari jumlah anggota kelompok sebanyak 1343 orang. Metode statistikyang digunakan adalah uji regresi Sederhana. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan bahwa peran kejruen blang berpengaruhpositif secara signifikan terhadap perilaku petani (r=0,900; p<0,05). Pengaruh kejruen blang terhadap perilakupetani sebesar 81%. Perilaku petani dalam melaksanakan ketentuan kejruen blang berpengaruh positif dan signifikanterhadap kapasitas pengelolaan air pertanian oleh petani (r=0,651; p<0,05). Pengaruh perilaku petani terhadapkapasitas pengelolaan air pertanian sebesar 42%.Kata kunci: Kelembagaan lokal, Kejruen Blang, Perilaku, pengelolaan Air
PENGARUH PERAN PENYULUH DAN KEARIFAN LOKAL TERHADAP ADOPSI INOVASI PADI SAWAH DI KECAMATAN MONTASIK KABUPATEN ACEH BESAR Andrian Wira Syah Putra; Sunarru Samsi Hariadi; Harsoyo Harsoyo
Kanal: Jurnal Ilmu Komunikasi Vol 1 No 1 (2012): September
Publisher : Universitas Muhammadiyah Sidoarjo

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.21070/kanal.v1i1.330

Abstract

The basic method used in this research was the analytical descriptive with the quantitative approach which was suported by its qualitative side. The chosen location of the research was done on purpose that was the sub-district of Montasik (WKPP Piyeung I and WKPP Bukit Baro I) the regency of Aceh Besar. First, the second and the third hypothesis was using the multiple linear regression and the correlation, for the fourth hypothesis was using the qualitative approach. From the analysis results of multiple linear regression test which was using the Backward (model 5) in the first, the second and the third hypothesis indicated that all of the seven variables tested, three of them were instructor role variables, motivation and attitude had the positive and significant impact on innovation adoption of rice farming. With the sig value from the instructor role variables was 0.000 < 0.10, the sig value of the motivation was 0.097 < 0.10, and the sig value of the attitude was 0.004 < 0.10. For the fourth hypothesis showed the synergies between the counseling activities with the indigenous local wisdom approach towards the innovation adoption of rice farming where the extension worker and the community leaders could work together as well in the organizing of the rice planting schedule and in the process of environmental preservation in the Montasik sub-district.
PENGARUH PERAN PENYULUH, MOTIVASI KERJA DAN SIKAP PETANI TERHADAP ADOPSI INOVASI PADI SAWAH DI ACEH BESAR Andrian Wira Syahputra; Sunarru Samsi Hariadi; Harsoyo Harsoyo
Jurnal Ilmu-Ilmu Pertanian Vol 23, No 1 (2016): Jurnal Ilmu Ilmu Pertanian
Publisher : Politeknik Pembangunan Pertanian Yogyakarta-Magelang

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (286.453 KB) | DOI: 10.55259/jiip.v23i1.241

Abstract

The research is aimed to analyse: (1) the influence of the extension workers’ role on the innovation adoption of rice paddy field, (2) the influence of farmers’ work motivation on the innovation adoption of rice paddy field, (3) the influence of farmers’ attitudes on the innovation adoption of paddy field. The basic method used in this research was the descriptive analysis with the quantitative and qualitative approaches. The research location was chosen purposively namely Montasik Subdistrict in Aceh Besar district. The Sampling method to determine respondents was the Simple Random Sampling. There were 120 farmers involved in the study. The statistical method used was the multiple linear regression. The research results showed that the role of extension workers, the farmers’ motivations and attitudes influenced significantly to the adoption innovation of wet rice cultivation (α=10%), either partially and simultaneously. Keywords: Role of Extension, Motivation, Attitude, Adoption, Rice Cultivation.
PENGARUH ASPEK RELIGIUSITAS TERHADAP KONSEP MODERASI BERAGAMA PADA MAHASISWA PERGURUAN TINGGI BERBASIS AGAMA DI KOTA KUPANG Andrian Wira Syahputra; Hendrik A.E Lao
Jurnal Dedikasi Pendidikan Vol 7, No 1 (2023): Januari 2023
Publisher : Center for Research and Community Service (LPPM) University of Abulyatama

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.30601/dedikasi.v7i1.3558

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of religiosity on the concept of religious moderation in students of Religion-Based Universities in Kupang City. The research method used is a survey method with a quantitative approach, data collection techniques namely observation, questionnaires and documentation. While the data analysis technique used simple regression analysis and the number of samples was 150 students. The results of the study found that the influence of religiosity aspects and the concept of religious moderation in religious-based tertiary institutions in Kupang City had a quite significant influence from the aspect of religiosity on the concept of religious moderation of 33.2% > 5%, which means that Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted. So that the contribution of the aspect of religiosity to the concept of religious moderation is quite influential.
KONTRIBUSI PENGETAHUAN METAKOGNITIF DAN REGULASI METAKOGNITIF TERHADAP KEMAMPUAN BERPIKIR ILMIAH MAHASISWA IAKN KUPANG Jelia. B. A. Oemanu; Umar Ali; Andrian Wira Syahputra
NUSRA : Jurnal Penelitian dan Ilmu Pendidikan Vol. 4 No. 2 (2023): NUSRA: Jurnal Penelitian dan Ilmu Pendidikan, Volume 4, Issue 2, Mei 2023
Publisher : LPPM Institut Pendidikan Nusantara Global

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.55681/nusra.v4i2.927

Abstract

Scientific thinking skills becomes a important competency for a student in achieving a successful learning process. The success of students in their learning process is influenced by their own ability to process their thinking processes or what is often called metacognition. Several studies on metacognition have been conducted but only associated with academic achievement and critical thinking skills and are more likely to be directed at the exact sciences. Likewise with research on scientific thinking, only limited to the cognitive level and has not yet touched on the metacognition dimension. Based on this background, the purpose of this research is to analyze the contribution of metacognitive knowledge and metacognitive regulation to the scientific thinking skills. The research method is a quantitative method with the type of ex post facto. The data collection technique used an instrument in the form of questionnaire with a sample of 194 students who were actively registered in the Christian Religious Education study program at Kupang State Institute of Christianity. The data analysis technique used is multiple regression analysis. The result showed that there was a contribution of metacognitive knowledge to the scientific thinking skills by 21,6%. Meanwhile, the contribution of metacognitive regulation to the scientific thinking skills by 0,9% and the contribution of metacognitive knowledge and metacognition regulation to the scientific thinking skills by 22,5%. The rest, 77,5% of scientific thinking skills is determined by other factors such as motivation, level of critical thinking, self monitoring, and various other aspects of factors.
PENGARUH DISIPLIN DAN MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA GURU SMP DI KECAMATAN LAMBOYA KABUPATEN SUMBA BARAT Agustinus Woda Laka; Andrian Wira Syahputra; Fenetson Pairikas; Ezra Tari
Afeksi: Jurnal Penelitian dan Evaluasi Pendidikan Vol 4, No 4 (2023)
Publisher : Pusat Studi Penelitian dan Evaluasi Pembelajaran

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.59698/afeksi.v4i4.143

Abstract

The work discipline of teachers could be seen in adherence to rules, school governance, and universal social values. Work motivation as a driving factor that encourages a teacher to carry out their duties  professionally and responsibly. The combination of these two variables will have a positive impact on performance.The problem of this research is formulated as follow: (1) To what extent does work discipline affect teacher performance? (2) To what extent does work motivation influence teacher performance? (3) To what extent both work discipline and work motivation influence teacher performance? This research  involved 99 teachers in 7 schools in Lamboya District, West Sumba Regency as the sample. Data collection techniques consist of questionnaires and documentation, analyzed by multiple regression and analysis of effective and relative contributions. the work discipline variable, work motivation simultaneously influences teacher performance. the calculated F test value of 58.518 with the sig parameter 0.05 seemed to be a linear pattern. The multiple regression equation is known: Y = 11.171 + 0.186X1 + 1.062X2. The total effective contribution both work discipline and work motivation is 54.9%.
Pengaruh Motivasi Belajar Dan Disiplin Belajar Siswa Terhadap Prestasi Belajar Di SMTK Waikabubak Sumba Barat Agustinus Rina Lagu; Umar Ali; Andrian Wira Syaputra; Yakobus Adi Saingo
BULLET : Jurnal Multidisiplin Ilmu Vol. 2 No. 4 (2023): BULLET : Jurnal Multidisiplin Ilmu (INPRESS)
Publisher : CV. Multi Kreasi Media

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of learning motivation and student learning discipline on learning achievement at Waikabubak High School, West Sumba. This study used a quantitative method by collecting data obtained from filling out the Likert scale by 55 students. The findings and results of the study show that: there is an influence of learning motivation on student learning achievement at the Waikabubak Sumba West Vocational High School by means of a statistical test of the scores obtained Fhit = 71,752 with a significance of 0.000. As well as the contribution of learning motivation variables to learning achievement of 56.7% while the remaining (residue) 43.3% contributed by other variables not examined in this study. There is an influence of learning discipline on student achievement at Waikabubak Vocational High School students with statistical tests to obtain scores Fhit = 100,403 with a significance of 0,000.  And the contribution of the learning discipline variable to learning achievement is 65.5% while the remaining 34.5% is contributed by other variables not examined in this study. And there is an influence of learning motivation and learning discipline on student achievement at Waikabubak West Sumba High School with statistical tests to obtain scores Fhit = 70,644 with a significance of 0,000. The contribution of learning motivation and learning discipline to learning achievement is 73.1% while the remaining 26.9% is contributed by other variables not examined in this study. So it can be said that the higher the learning motivation of students and have a good level of learning discipline, the learning achievement also increases.